Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Blessing

It's hard to believe that it has been almost 6 months since our sweet Faith went to Heaven.  I am amazed some days that I still breath without her here. Every day I am reminded of how our Lord has blessed us beyond measure and I delight in walking so closely with Him. He is carrying us these days, still. We are waiting and trusting in Him.  I know His timing and His will are absolutely perfect and I continue to pray for peace and joy for you and yours.

I saw this posted on a friend's site and it has stuck with me these past days (and nights)!  I hope you are able to take a minute and pause to breath in a fresh Word. One of my favorite scriptures is Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God."  So often during this past year I have been called to be still. Here is a new way of looking at the verse-take a word off of each line and a breath in between.  It goes like this...

Be still and know that I am God...
Be still and know that I AM...
Be still and know THAT...
Be still and KNOW...
Be still and...
Be still...
Be.

Each phrase contained such a new breath and light on the verse, it blessed me in so many ways. I have used it when I begin to worry or fear or stress. It has helped me focus on what is most important in this life and I hope it blesses you as well.

I continue to pray daily for you, sweet friends, as we continue along this journey. Love you dearly and I will check back in with you very soon. In the meantime, if this verse begins sticking with you, I would love to hear about it!

With much love!
Tish

3 comments:

  1. ;o)(((((((((((LaTisha))))))))))) Bless u soo much sweet girl!!! I come here often ya know n sumtimes i just read n re-read but tonight i looked n read n re-read n looked n thought n prayed n prayed...n tonight I WAS STILL N I KNOW...HE IS GOD...N IN ALL THANGS GOD HAS A PLAN N WE JUST HAFTA BE STILL TO BE!!!! THANKS SO MUCH...n i'm glad God sent me here this late at night cuzz i'da missed this special special blessing that i so much needed right now!!
    My father in law is not doin well n in the nursin home now n we don't think he'll be with us much longer n i'm trying to be there for everyone n help in anyway i can n tonight it just really helped to BE STILL SO I CAN BE...ME...THE ME GOD WANTS ME TO BE!!!!
    It's a gift u've given all of us...UR FAITH...N UR LOVE...n for that I'M SO THANKFUL!!!
    With MUCH LOVE N BIG HUGS N ALWAYS BIGGER PRAYERS...Brenda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the verse. As you read it line by line you calm down and feel peace. You continue in my prayers and thoughts,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking and praying for you and your family....today and everyday. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete