Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coming Back!

I am coming back to the real world, I think!  I can't wait to update you all on what has been happening with us. Truth is, I have been pretty wiped out the past few months, but I am ready to come out of my quiet place because there is so much to share with you!

For those of you whom I haven't seen or spoken to, or those of you halfway across the world, we are expecting our third blessing!  We are almost 20 weeks pregnant and due October 28, 2011. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to have another child and have been in constant prayer for this Little One's health. I am so happy to report that so far, so good. We did find out last week that we are having a little BOY, so Jackson will have a brother.

I am so sorry I haven't posted in so long-I have honestly been pretty sick with this one. I have been on different meds to help me gain weight and keep the food and liquids down, but so far there hasn't been a magical concoction. Things are getting better, though, and I am hoping to post more regularly...I'd love to catch you up with all of our family happenings and what God has been doing in our lives.  Plus, Jackson is growing up so fast that I can't wait to share more about our Big Boy!

With all the excitement, hopefulness, and love we are feeling, we still ache for our little girl. It is such a strange path...to have such gratefulness and love in your heart sitting alongside the sadness. Honestly, I think this is how our life will be from now on. Little girls are still hard to see and be around. Faith would be 9 months old now and surely decked out in bows on a daily basis. I often imagine the new things she would be learning now and how much fun it would have been to watch. There will never be enough children in our home to take Faith's place or fill the huge hole she has left in our hearts, but we will live on and we will love more than we ever imagined possible.

I am so happy to be back 'home' on here with you. Thank you for being my therapeutic friends, prayer partners, and life breathers.  We go back to the doctor in about 3 weeks (the longest stretch so far!) to see how this Little One is doing and we so appreciate your prayers.  I will be posting to keep you up to date and just share what God has done.

Talk with you all soon,
Tis

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear your news. I am a family friend from EC. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete